Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to invent A Product good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of products and not wanting to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first how to pitch an idea to a company find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and how do you get a patent your part to make yourself as marketable as possible.